Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In: 8 Month Mark

Yesterday it was my official 8 month mark on Medifast. 
That's 8 freakn' months. That's 32 weeks. That's a long time.

I hadn't been losing as much as I had hoped the last two weeks. I only lost 1lb each time. Hey, at least I was still losing. So I guess it could be considered a win win.

Anyways. I went up to my Medifast center at 9 am and we did our monthly weigh-in.
I stood on the machine that calculates everything. It's called the InBody 320.
Body Composition Analysis, Obesity Diagnosis, Impedance Index, & Weight Control.

Getting on the machine it told me I weighed 169.1 pounds.
My lean body mass dropped 5.3 points which is a lot!
I was finally considered in the normal range with my lean body mass! YAY!

After the machine printed out my paper with everything on it (will upload eventually),
AJ (my counselor) began to measure my body with that body measure tape thing.
Over this month I lost 6.75 inches making my grand total in eight months: 71.5 inches.

I went to the other scale in her office and weighed myself on that one to get an actual reading. The InBody 320 is slightly off when it comes to weight. Instead of being 169.1 I was actually 168! I was no longer in the 70s! With that I lost 3.5lbs this week! I was excited.

My overall weight loss now after 8 months is:
Total Weight: 78.7 lbs
Total Inches: 71.5

^ That's like a small child. I lost a small child in weight. ^

Anyways, after my excitedness wore off it was time to buy my months worth of food.
Now I had been seeing new recipes and whatnot, so I changed up my food order.

This week I got:
  • 3 Boxes of Orginal Pancakes
  • 1 Box of Chocolate Chip Pancakes
  • 4 Boxes of Syrup
  • 2 Boxes of Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Cereal
  • 4 Boxes of S'More Crunch Bars (My favorite meal)
  • 4 Boxes of Cinnamon Pretzel Sticks
  • 1 Case of Dutch Chocolate Ready-to-drink Shakes
  • 1 Box of Multigran Cracker (snack option)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig