Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sprouts Round 2 and Wal-Mart


Yesterday I went shopping at Sprouts for my weekly food for Medifast.
You can see my first post, here.

Anyways the noodles I got were not the right noodles
(even though my Center said they were)!
It's helpful to check out the Medifast Facebook page and ask questions.
Anyways, Medifast told me what noodles I needed. 

I saw a picture on my Medifast Instagram feed randomly at night and saw the noodles!
I asked the girl where she got them, and I swore my jaw dropped. "Sprouts".
I shook my head and then asked if they were in the noodle section and she said no,
The noodles needed are refrigerated. "DUH" I thought to myself.

So today I went back up to Sprouts and found them! I got four bags and another Tofu.
They'll definitely being a review and post about them sometime in the near future.

Anyways. Then I went to Wal-Mart and finished up the rest of my shopping.
I bought more stuff because I saw so many delicious tasting recipes last night!

The Frozen Meals and Milk are for my grandmother. 
I guess since she's 94 I'll get her what she wants. ;)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig