Thursday, March 7, 2013

Birthday Madness: Keeping Clean

So yesterday was Wednesday Weigh-In. It was also my friend, Lacey's, birthday.

So I've been asked this question a lot. "Don't you miss real food?"
Well no. I don't miss real food. I eat real rood. I just don't miss fast food, or the crap food. ha-ha, crap food.

Anyways. Lacey is turning 21 on Friday and Wednesday was my last day with her.
I know two things about Lacey: She's tiny and she likes chocolate.

I wanted to bake a cake (which I ended up doing), but I thought about it.
How would she carry a cake home, and how the hell would I get it to work?
Simple. A Jar.
I ended up making a Jar Cake and Reese Cup Cheesecake bites. BAM!
They smelled delicious, looked delicious, but I held my ground and didn't eat any of it.
I didn't even lick the spoon man. That's how dedicated I am.

Anyways, here are some pictures. I'll post the recipes up in a bit.

p.s. Happy Birthday SHORTY!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig