Tuesday, August 27, 2013

September Food Haul!

Finally my waiting is over! My delicious food has arrived!

I order my food offline now through Ebay because it's cheaper.
Like... $60-$70 bucks cheaper. 

Anyways. It was suppose to arrive Friday. Never happened.
Then Monday. Never saw it.

It got delivered at 8:40pm Monday night and no one knew.
HOW DISAPPOINTING! 

Anyway...
(5) S'more Crunch
(2) Cinnamon Crunch
(2) Chocolate Mint Crunch
(1) Triple Berry Smoothie
(1) Pineapple Mango Smoothie
(1) Hot Coco
(1) Chocolate Pudding
(3) Cheese Pizza Bites
(2) Cookie Soft Bakes
(2) Mixed Berry Crunch




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I enjoy following your blog. I have been on MF since Feb. 24 and lost 55 pounds, you are great motivation. Care to share who you buy from on ebay. It's the only way I can afford to buy the food. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      This month I bought my food from 4healthynutrition on ebay. Usually I'll type in "20 Medifast boxes" and go with the cheapest, customization selection!

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig