Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Non-Scale Victory Shopping Trip

This weekend it's Tax Free Weekend in Texas (Aug 9 - 11)
School is coming up soon (Aug 26) and I desperately needed clothes.

This is Saturday's (Aug 10) Adventure with my mommy.
remember to click on photos to enlarge them

Our first store was GAP. I hate GAP. I hated it ever since I was little.
I don't know why I hated the store, but I did.
I tried to avoid it like the plague.
HOWEVER, mom dragged me inside and I saw a cute pair of jeans.
I got a size 10 and tried them on and found out they were too BIG!
Non Scale Victory - Size 8 biotches

^ cute pair of jeans ^


After GAP we stopped in Victoria's Secret. I mean.. How can you not?
Every female must stop in there at least once at the mall.
I got some cute underwear from their underwear deal (5/$26)
AND since there was no sales tax... BAM - only $26 bucks!

^ front vs back of said new panties ^

After hitting up VS we went into Bath & Body Works!
I love their foam soaps and was looking forward to buying some more.
I also had a coupon for a free gift so it was even more exciting!
B&BW had a sale going (Buy 2/Get 1 Free) on as well - more savings



 Soaps: Sweet Clementine, Eucalyptus Mint, Vanilla Buttercream
Shower Gel: Japanese Cherry Blossom
Body Lotion: Pink Chiffon, Warm Vanilla Sugar
Free Gift: Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel 


After Bath & Body Works we hit up Forever 21 - My new favorite shop!
I had been looking at their stuff the night before and was so excited to go!
I immediately grabbed a bag and started placing things inside it!

^ I mean look how big that bag is ^


First up are my new dresses. I LOVE the one on the left!
Tigers (Bengal to be exact) are also my favorite animal.

Next is my marvel sweater (gotta be nerdy when you're me)
Two workout shirts, and a pair of cute floral denim shorts!

^ Those are some pretty cute items if I do say so myself ^

Here are some Escapade photos of me trying on clothes in Forever 21!
Hey, did I mention I'm also a size Medium in their clothes to? OMG




The pic I sent out to my Instagram followers :)

Mom and I split at about 3 from shopping and planned to meet up tomorrow. Our shopping crusade is not over just yet! 

When I went home I also purchased two additional items from Forever 21:
Lace-Trimmed Leggings and a Crochet Yoke Top

I also purchased items from Wet Seal last night that consisted of:
(3) Leggings, (3) Shirts, and (1) pair of shorts
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig