Monday, August 12, 2013

Built 2 Inspire U


Are you looking for something sassy, funny, colorful, AND motivational for working out? Well, I think I found your solution! Simply awesome tank's from Built 2 Inspire U. If you're in desperate need of something new or hell, something sassy then you need to visit this ETSY store today!

I just received my tank in the mail and OMG it's perfect! Especially if you've been following my mad adventures on tax free weekend and my insane clothes shopping experiences.

Erin is the creator, owner, hand-designer goddess behind Built 2 Inspire U and resides in Seattle. She offers a variety of funny sassy tank's for everyone in almost (if not all) colors, ha-ha. She kind, down to earth, and hand makes all of them herself!  Now, that's skill.


So here's the tank I asked her to ship me to show off to everyone and everything in the world! As you can already tell - I've got some sexy taste, ha-ha. This saying really stuck out to me because I've been training like an animal and my ultimate goal is to look slim/slender and be a healthy "beach" babe. Make sense?  Anyways I thought this was an excellent fit.

She has tank's for everything. Here are some other examples that I thought were pretty cute and definitely will be purchasing when I have the moolah.


See? Totally kickass, ha-ha. Simply awesome.
Hey did I mention these are a steal at their price?

Click HERE to go to her store now!

Enjoy this cool video of me showing off my sexy tank!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig