Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WIW 8/14 & 8/21

I've been slacking. Forgive me fellow Escapaders.
I just have a horrible attention spannnnnnnnnnnn!


Anyways! I'm going to post my last two weigh-ins! YAY!

The day is August 14th. I somehow managed to get to my center.
I step on the scale and.... I'M DOWN 3 FREAKIN' POUNDS!
Woo-hoo. I'm in the 40's! FINALLY! YAY!


Fast forward a week and I've gained weight.
I blame being sick! I also blame not being motivated!
Which is my fault because I can be on very lazy sob.



ANYWAY...

During that week I threw up my 100 subscriber giveaway contest!
[again...]

Veronica Stewart won the giveaway and was very excited!
Her package reached her yesterday (8/26) hopefully! ha-ha

She decided to take the Medifast variety package over everything else!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig