Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Poor Kidney

I've been having some pain. No no.. let me rephrase.
I've been having some MAJOR issues for a few weeks.

I have abdominal pain and an uncontrollable bowel movement.
If you know me a bowel movement is a BIG thing!
Cause let's me honest - I talk about three major things.
Food, Rambles, and Poop. Ha-ha.

My parental unit and I were suppose to do a  5k run Saturday.
They didn't feel like it and were poop heads.
Watch the video for me to go into more details about that!

Anyways so instead I did 500 jump ropes and 50 sit ups.
Then my moderate pain in my side became A LOT.

SM had decided that I most likely had a hernia.
Long story short my dad bitched me out and told me to go to Care Now.
Which I did. Which begins my photo slide!




I am bored. Finally the doc comes in.


Yes. That is a cup of my pee.
Then they took my blood :(

Waited another 5-6 minutes before he came back in.
My blood work was normal for me. Low white blood cells, etc.
My pee had a lot of protein in it. Apparently, that's bad.

He wrote me some drugs. Said I might have a kidney infection.
If I didn't get better he was going to do a stomach x-ray.
AH. >:(

I paid the bill and left and went across the street to Wal-Mart.
I dealt with a person whose English was not their first three languages. 
Wal-Mart didn't have one of my drugs needed. >:O

They told me they'd have to "order" it but come back later in the day.


Came back at six and picked up my drugs.
Woot Woot. 


He also told me I could gain up to fifteen pounds.
AND NO EXERCISE! 

****.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig