Sunday, August 11, 2013

SGP Visit

SGP stands for Step-Grandparents

This is what I and the sky look like at 5 am and 6:30 am
I've been doing four miles before the sun even comes out!

SM and I are on our way to meet her parents for lunch/dinner thing!
They hadn't seen me since my first week on Medifast! 


We got to the resturant and waited about 20 minutes for them to appear.
Her mom wanted to take us for BBQ (I can't eat it yet :S )
So as we waited I did what anyone does - I took a picture in the bathroom 
LOL

They arrived and I surprised them!


Then it was onto the food. I got a salad with chicken.
Looks delish right? Remember I'm at a BBQ joint. I was surprised by it :D

We ate. Went to their apartment to check it out since they had moved.
Left, went home, and went back out to run again.

Came home to these babies. :3

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig