Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What's on my DVR...

My sister, Abby, made a blog post recently about what her and her family watch. They DVR all of their shows, and it's surprising some of the shows they watch. Surprising because we have some of the same taste. Anyway, I thought this was a cool idea since I have a lot of shows I'm currently watching this season. When I mean a lot, I mean A LOT.

However, I don't have a DVR or cable in my room. I watch all of my shows on Hulu (hopefully I'll get Hulu Plus so I don't have to wait a week to watch the newest episode). Whatever works though. I'm happy.
So here are my shows this season.... all 29 of them.


American Dad

Bob's Burgers

Bones

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Castle

Dads

Family Guy

Grimm

Heirs (my only Korean drama this season)

Last Man Standing

Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

MisFits (U.K.)

Modern Family

Moone Boy (U.K.)

New Girl
Sleepy Hollow

Saturday Night Live

The Blacklist

The Cleveland Show

The Colbert Report

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

The Michael J. Fox Show

The Mindy Project

The Originals

The Simpons

The Tomorrow People

The Walking Dead

Welcome to the Family

White Collar

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig