Tuesday, November 26, 2013

100lbs Gone FOREVER!

October 30th I officially lost a grand total of 101.7 pounds! WOO-HOO!

It took a little over fourteen months, but the hundred pound lost mark was hit! That morning was chaotic. When I mean chaotic I mean HORRIBLE! Firstly, I was suppose to arrive at Medifast at 8:20 to weigh-in. That didn't happen. My car was completely dead. It wouldn't even turn. Oh crap.


Since I couldn't get the car started I weighed myself at home!
I hit 145! Woo-hoo. That's pass the 100lb loss mark.
[excitement]

Then I had a speech at the NorthEast campus which was about an hour away. Shiz. Luckily for me Dave was home this time around and gave me a ride.

He drove me the NorthEast campus, waited until I was done, and then went to Medifast. Now, I got Dave to join Medifast and so far he's lost almost 20 pounds! We arrive at Medifast a little after noon. I am greeted happily by my counselor, K. (She always gives me that look - worse when I've gained weight!) 


I sent my morning picture to K, but she said it wouldn't count unless I came in - so I, along with Dave, did. Medifast started this new program called Celebrating Success (or something like that) where every ten pounds you lose you get a $20 Medifast Gift Card good towards your food or meds or whatever you'd like. Well I had to come in and prove I hit my hundred pound loss mark to get my gift card!

I went into our room (wearing jeans mind you, and I've eaten two meals so far) and I was at 146.5. I told K that I really did weight 145 and she needed to leave the room because I was going to disrobe my jeans and actually weigh-in. Once the jeans were off I was at 145 and I took a picture for proof!


I hit and achieved a life goal of mine and I finally got to sign that damn board!




Dave was shocked by my goal achievement! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig