Sunday, October 13, 2013

Country Day on the Hill

It's morning time. This picture represents my mood clearly.

These were our tables. At the very end of Main street.
People passed us to come in and they passed us when they left.
It was actually a pretty good spot. 

Here is the front of our tables.
To the left is the kid section where you can learn about stuff.
You can hear the heart beats from those stuffed animals,.
On the right is the information for different vacations and treatments. 


Here were our first two clients of the day.

Here is SM preparing the vaccinations.
That was one fat pug.
I left SM alone for about five minutes to view the parade.
The parade in which our vehicle was suppose to be in it.
However, I never saw it.



^ Parade ^


Dad finally brought our MVP to our tables.
Our booth was finally complete and it looked snazzy.
Coda was with my dad too and a lot of people commented on him.
Apparently Coda was "very cute" sitting in the front seat.


I escaped for a while in the nice ACed MVP.
It was like 85 outside, but 62 inside! IT FELT GREAT!

One o'clock came around and I was sent to a dog show.
I would be one of three judges. I sat straight in the sun.
It was hot hot hot.



There was four categories with three winners in each category.
It took almost an hour for the whole competition. 

Overall there was some cute dogs who were dressed up.

I finally was allowed to leave after the dog show. Coda and I went to go deliver some meds to a nice old couple about thirty minutes away, and once we were done with that we went home. I fed Betsy and let the dogs outside to go to the bathroom. Everybody at the house was hungry. This is how I found Lucy.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig