Thursday, October 3, 2013

What keeps me motivated?

I get asked this single question more than anything else, "What keeps you motivated?" Well ladies and gentlemen the answer is simple, Goals with Achievements/Prizes/Goodies. Also looking at old photos of myself can be a HUGE motivator. But I'm going to make a short list here of things that keep me motivated and make me want to continue with Medifast until I hit my ultimate goal weight. 

Number 1: My fitblr account. If you have checked it out, you should.
www.flabofsteel.tumblr.com



Number 2: Food. Food is a huge motivation. If you follow any of my pinterest accounts, instagram, youtube, or fitblr you know that I love food. You could say I love food more than people sometimes. Well, that's because food doesn't talk back sometimes, ha-ha. Anyways knowing I'll be able to continue eating the food I had to give up during my transformation is something I look forward to, but I know I'll only be able to eat it in moderation. Medifast has helped me learned that food isn't the enemy. It's the quantities. 


Number 3: Inspirational workout photos. These things make me want to get up and just go work out. Once you see them over and over on your dash, it kinda makes you feel shitty. Therefore, if I'm lacking in motivation I go straight to looking at these workout photos.


Number 4: People. Hot, fit people to be exact. Male or female. If their cute, working out, I like it. Something about fit people make them a lot more attractive. Wouldn't you agree?


Number 5: The workout funnies. This shouldn't need an explanation but in case it does - something funny that involves working out. A good example of this would be the All State commercial with Mayhem being a hot babe out jogging. Things of this nature making workout seem a lot better.


Number 6: Motivational Posters. Self explanatory really. 


Number 7: Running gifs. These make me just want to get up rain or shine and run. Non stop. Like Forrest Gump. 


Number 8: Drink Water signs. I can't stress enough how important it is to drink your water. What helps me remember my more than eight glasses is constantly seeing photos or signs reminding me to drink. I've even printed out a few and have placed them in different areas of my house just in case. 


Number 9: Weights. Seeing all these photos of lifting weighs or weight lifting have made me really want to do it/try it. You can get a toned body simply by running. You need weights and hopefully soon I'll be having lift days instead of just running constantly. Then we move onto squats. My ass is going to be amazing.


Number 10:  Before and Afters. Seeing someones before and after and hearing or reading there transformation makes it seem like anything is possible, especially if that person started off bigger than you and now they look fucking hot. Such a big motivator.  


Number 11: Recipes. There are so many recipes out there now or new things that people have created that just look phenomenal and you want to try/eat them all. This could go with food, but I think it earned it's own category.  Plus, there are a lot of healthy alternative recipes out there nowadays for almost anything.



Number 12: Anton Antipov

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig