Sunday, October 13, 2013

Steve the Snake

So Friday night SM comes upstairs hysterical.
There was a snake that lunged at dad - but I mean, who wouldn't?
Anyways dad gave it a good wack in the back, and pissed it off.
Then Dave came in and chopped off it's head.

Here are the pictures of said "warrior" story.



The above photos are from Friday night. As you can see it goes from using a flashlight to using the flash on my camera phone. SM was outside with me freaking out a bit and telling me not to get too close. The venom in the head and still kill ya, and it's body was still moving around even with the head chopped off. It was actually pretty cool.

Saturday morning rolls around and before I'm whisked off early in the morning to go work at the fair SM asked me to go see if it was "still there". Well obviously it's still going to be there.. it's dead.

So the picture above is from Saturday morning. 
Well not it's Sunday. No one is wanting to do anything. We're tired, sore, and just overall blah. Working the fair yesterday was tough, even if we really didn't do that much physical animal stuff. I mean I got stuck out into the sun for almost an hour. Try doing that again - no!
Here is Sunday morning. We got together for the snake.
I was the only one who was brave enough to get the snake and the head.
It measured out to four feet and had five rattles. It was a big snake!
Yes, I'm the barefoot person.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig