Monday, August 5, 2013

The Tidy Lady


If you're like me then you are super super super unorganized and sometimes a little spastic when it comes to keep track of your Medifast or TSFL Food Journal, along with keeping up on your calorie intake if you're starting on transition or if you're in hardcore maintenance mode.

BECAUSE....

Fear not fellow Escapaders I've found the solution to all of our problems - The Tidy Lady!

The Tidy Lady, Amber, runs a cute little shop on Etsy called The Lady Printables! She is currently donating 20% of all sales in the month of August to a customer whose family is having medical issues!

Amber has instant, editable organizing kits for anyone and everyone! Are you a college student, busy mom? How about a business entrepreneur or a faith and spiritual follower? If you answered yes to any of the groups listed above then theirs a packet in her store for you!

Amber gave me a sneak peak into her Busy Family Health & Wellness Pack and I have to say it was perfect for my father and step-mom when they are working all day in their mobile vet hospital! My dad being the stickler he is and staying on/off with Medifast easily used the Calorie Tracker chart from the packet and was able to see how much he was eating throughout the entire day!

Needless to say, my father wants to come back to Medifast! Ha-ha will he ever learn? Hopefully after following the amount of calories he consumed he'll be more self conscious and will make healthier choices.

Amber was nice enough to give my Escapaders a discount code as well! Remember 20% of the sale is already going to help out a family, so what are you waiting for? We're all unorganized in something and I know Amber has packets and kits for almost anything and everything!

15% OFF Code: wellness15
Click HERE to go to her store now!


This is the Busy Family Health & Wellness Pack I was discussing earlier! It's editable and easy to use!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig