Thursday, September 5, 2013

Anna flys to St. Louis

You know how I like to spend my vacations?
In cities I've never been to with people I've never met.

Stranger Danger. Please, I play Xbox with them.

So I was leaving at 9pm Thursday night and flying to St. Louis.
I wasn't going to land until 11:20 pm in a city I had never been to before.
This was not good.

After class on Thursday I got dropped off at the airport.
I was determined to catch an earlier flight; possibly the 2:20pm
After looking up gates and numbers I was dropped at Terminal A


Got up to the ticket booth and talked to the lady.
Cost $75 to change my flight. Then $25 for my baggage.
I'm already out $100 bucks and I hadn't even left Texas.
Welp, there went all of my money.


Luckily my mommy loves me and sent me $50 bucks.
I got to my seat and pulled out my snack. 
Let the Adventure begin!


I landed and texted the guys (Jay and Jett)
We met up at the baggage claim. They found me!
Both of them are leaders in the community I am apart of.
Jay lives in St. Louis and Jett flew in from Canada!


We went back to Jays house and waited for the others.
Jay left Jett and I in the basement as he went back to the airport.
Caz was flying in from Seattle so bam!
Grant and Marley were driving in from Springfield!


Everyone arrived and then we left the house to go get food.
Jay, Caz, and I were in Jay's jeep! It had zero doors or a roof!
We pulled into Genghis Grill and had dinner! Yum.
I had chicken, shrimp, calamari, and baby scallops with veggies!


After eating we went over to Jays parents house.
Jay was trading the cheap in for his moms Mercedes.
I took Jett on in some pool. I lost.

Jay later took Jett, Caz and I to our hotel.
I was promptly walked to my room.
This hotel was sketchy as hell.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig