Friday, September 6, 2013

Anna & The Arch

I was carried off to the Van by Jay as we headed now towards the Arch!
Marley didn't like heights or things that bumped in elevators.
I didn't like things going bump in a small elevator as well.

BUT - we made it to the ARCH!





Fun Fact: They aren't suppose to let you buy tickets or any merchandise if you don't have your ID on you. Needless to say I didn't have my ID with me or on me at all during this time, and yet they still let me purchase tickets and a two key chains. That naughty night time staff.


I made my VEDA episode while we were at the Arch!






Our faithful leaders (Jett, Jay, and Dan)






Our awesome group!

After we went up to the Arch and back and since they were about to close we decided that we'd see the museum really quickly that was in the lobby.  We weren't your regular crew, ha-ha.




Then we left.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig