Friday, September 6, 2013

Lan Time


Is this Vacation house just the cutest little thing you've ever seen?


Dan and Heather seem to always be tired.. maybe if they slept... :P


Time for some Texas Hold Em! It came down to Caz and I!
Caz had never played poker and I was just a "wild card"
We went head to head and I won!


Finally it came down to Halo time. Let the betting begin!


I dominated in Halo:CE with rockets on rat race and then KOTH!
I barely won in KOTH with only a second! INTENSE!!


Then came Halo 3 in a 2v2 death match. My teammate was Caz.
We crushed our competition and won!


Then we played Halo 3 for a little casual play!


Jay  became my teammate and then we got this random message.
Weirdo.



DOMINATED ON COMPETITION!

rawr. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig