Tuesday, May 7, 2013

On Saturday, May 4th a.k.a. Mayday May, I finally snapped on my Mayday May plans.

I could not handle the only pre-made shakes. It was a good run, and I know when I go to visit Cody that's all I'm going to have is shakes (so then I'll have to survive a full week with only shakes), but I was proud of how long I actually got to accomplish it. The third night was the hardest I believe. I was tempted by soooo many things, but held my ground.

I came to the realization that I was eating more calories the first four days with shakes only then I normally would. I chewed up gum packs like a cow, and began eating out of boredom or not feeling "full" even though I knew I was.

Anyways. It seems like Saturday mornings are when I do a two mile walk in the morning and then skype it up with my mommy and my sister with my niece. It's our "plan" anyways. It's fun Skyping. Anways, it is to me at least. It's better than talking on the phone. Talking on the phone always seems like such a drag. I mean all you do is talk. On skype you can at least see one another and show each other different things.

Maybe it's good to get back into the whole Skyping thing. We'll see how it goes. Anyways here are some two lovely pictures of my Skype conversations! Yes, btw, my niece is blurred out for her safety. Plus, it keeps her mom from yelling at me to take down a photo. Second photo is my mommy - who in fact called my sister Saturday when we were Skyping to ask where she was. Ben (sisters husband) answered telling her she was busy skyping with me. Well.. lets just say mom did not like that at all. Apparently this is a regular thing for them.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig