Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BK for Champions - Dinner Style



So I had been craving a breakfast for champion, but I didn't want to eat my only lean and green early in the morning before work. 1.) I'd put money on it that my stomach would be upset, and 
2.) I would probably want to eat another hardy meal for dinner. So today at the end of my shift I decided I purchased some of meatless options and try them out tonight.

Tonight's Dinner:
- 3 MorningStar Farms Veggie Sausage Links
- 1 Egg (turned into the Revolution Roll)
- 1/2 cup Egg beaters
- Zucchini Chips for my Green

Turned out excellent and really hit the spot. If I could change it at all I'd add half of my pancake mix and make a waffle as well. I feel like somewhere somehow I could do something like that. I'll probably be asking AJ (my Medifast counselor) tomorrow if I can do something like that.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig