Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

It was Mother's Day and being the favorite kid 
- Breakfast for Mom on M Day!


So most people know my mother recently had another heart attack. So of course I'm going the healthy route, and I believe she should too! Besides the fact I'm trying to get her to join Medifast, I was hoping this meal would show her that she can eat healthy, delicious new things and that this wasn't going to make her heart explode. Fast forward - she said she enjoyed it.

Ingredients: 
  1. 3 MorningStar Farms Veggie Sausage Links
  2. - 1 Egg (turned into the Revolution Roll)
  3. - 1/2 cup Egg beaters

Directions:
  1. Cook by instructions for Sausage Links
  2. Follow link above for Revolution Rolls
  3. Cook eggs however you like (Scrambled for me)

This is my mommy beating the eggs whites!



I made her taste the roll first. I think she liked it!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig