Sunday, May 26, 2013

Newest Monthly Medifast Order


Ordered in my month supply of Medifast before I left for South Carolina. 
Or course that big brown box comes in the day after I leave.


In this Monthly Order:
- Chocolate Crunch Bar
-
Cinnamon Roll Crunch Bar
- Peanut Butter Crunch Bar (2 Boxes)
- S'more Crunch Bar (3 Boxes)
- Cinnamon Pretzel Sticks (2 Boxes)
- Brownie
- Chocolate Chip Soft Bake (2 Boxes)
- Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Cereal 
- Mixed Berry Cereal Crunch 
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Blueberry Oatmeal
- Vanilla Pudding
- Banana Pudding

- Peanut Butter Soft Serve
- Chocolate Pudding

So I decided I'd get a few new items this month. Now if you know me and know my Medifast experience so far you know I don't like trying new things. I like doing the same old, same old so I get results faster. I like eating the same things that I know will help me lose weight. BUT it doesn't matter what meals I eat on Medifast. All of them help me go for the same goal. So I needed to change my mind front on this whole "mind food war" I had going in my head. So of course I asked other Medifasters what they liked and so the items highlighted in red our my new food choices this month. It's quite a few to me, but hey, you gotta change it up somehow.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig