Monday, May 20, 2013

Vacation Update

Have you guys been missing me? I've been missing you!

I'm on a little vacation in South Carolina visiting Cody!
I bought the tickets for this in November.. so I really didn't have a choice.

It's been hard sticking on the diet this time, but I'm doing fantastic!
My whip cream addiction has gotten out of control however :(

All I've had are shakes here!

I can't wait to be home so I can finally make another youtube video and blog new things with mucho pictures!
Cody computer doesn't have a webcam so that's why there hasn't been an updated youtube video like I've promised.
Maybe I'll find a computer around here that does, or even use my laptop at the airport!

Anyways I've gotta go. Buzzer is a buzzin'

TTFN,
Anna

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig