Sunday, May 26, 2013

Grilled BBQ Ranch Shrimp

So this weekend I've decided to "dive" into my lean and green healthier.
So this weekend it's all about the leanest options - Shrimp and Swordfish.

Saturday I enjoyed some nice Gulf Brown Shrimp.
I picked them up at Kroger.

So I unwrapped my shrimp. Then I thawed. detailed, and deveined.
Next I placed two tablespoons of bbq sauce in a bowl along with one teaspoon of Garlic.
I placed my shrimp on the metal skewers and then brushed my sauce on top.


Next I placed them on the grill for about three to four minutes. Flip. Repeat process.

Out of my sixteen shrimp, twelve equaled my 7oz portion.
I saved the remaining four shrimp and gave them to my grandmother for dinner.

I got one tablespoon of ranch dressing in a small bowl and used that as a dipping sauce.
It was mighty delicious!


This was my first time bbqing shrimp and I absolutely loved it! It was very simple.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig