Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's Weigh-In Wednesday!

It's still Wednesday and while the day is still hanging around I guess I should write up soemthing.. even if it is just a simple four sentence blog post. BUT, a lot has happened today!

- Weighed-In @ Medifast Center
a. Dropped a pound this week
b. Officially down 90 FREAKIN' pounds!
- Made an appointment for a pet sitting job in July
a. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
- Medifast began another six week challenge
a. I will crush this like the Hulk
- Health Insurance Interview
a. Feelin' pretty lucky yo
- Made three youtube videos!
a. weigh-in wednesday
b. excess skin
c. missed womanhood

Well there is probably a lot more, but it is kinda late and I'm tired. LOL. Tired. I'm 22. Anyways the videos below are the videos mentioned above! Plus, who doesn't like watching me look like a complete fool? NINETY POUNDS ARE GONE!!!!! WHAAAAAAA------------------

Did I mention you can see daily full photos here






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig