Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIW 6/26


Today was my monthly InBody weigh-in at my center for
Weigh-In Wednesday!
I weighed in, bought my monthly medifast order, and lost weight!

This week I lost 3lbs! I'm now back to 153.5lbs.
Blood Pressure: 105/77 | Pulse: 67
[click on photos to enlarge]


As you can see I had fun in my center.
Then it was time to buy my monthly Medifast order!

Medifast Monthly Order:
- (5) boxes of S'more Crunch Bars
- (2) boxes of Cinnamon Crunch Bars
- Chocolate Crunch Bar
- Chocolate Mint Crunch Bar (omg, seriously taste like a Thin Mint)
- (3) boxes of Cheese Pizza Bites
- BBQ Bites
- (2) boxes of Chocolate Chip Soft Bake
- Brownie Soft Bake
- (2) boxes of Chocolate Pudding
- Triple Berry Smoothie
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- Hot Chocolate

The items in red are new items I have never tried before. 


I also picked up three sample packages today!
Chocolate Mint Bar, Parmesan Cheese Puffs, and Chili Nacho Cheese Puffs!


I ate the  example chocolate mint bar at the center for breakfast, and really enjoyed it so much that I just had to have a box. It literally tasted like a Girl Scouts Thin Mint cookie, and I would know what they tasted like - 
I was a Girl Scout! :D


Anyways I managed to get home safely and of course laid everything out on my bed so I could take multiple pictures for Instagram. Once I had my mini photo shoot with my food I put it all up nicely on my little Medifast rack in my room. Ta-da!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig