Thursday, June 20, 2013

Saturday with Mom

I spent Saturday evening with my mom. I accompanied her to a baseball game for work. Firstly, I don't really like or enjoy baseball. Secondly, this was for a minor league game about an hour away from my house. Needless to say I did this only for my mommy.

So we finally get to this ballpark that neither her nor I have been to before. So I had my water bottle with my small bag of the Medifast Cheese Pizza bites as we walked to the park. When I was entering I was told to put both my water and pizza bites into a brown box because they weren't allowed into the park. I looked towards my mom like, "I'm ready to go". The man said in some sort of pissed off tone that I could come get in when I leave. Which I sort of think is bullshit because they allow you to bring in outside drinks and food at a Rangers game. Why not at a minor league game? I just think that's kinda ridiculous. 

Anyways my mom gave me the look and I did what the old geezer told me to do. We walked into the park and went to go find my moms work people. She just got hired at a new place, and this was their first business event thingy. We met up with new, introductions were done, and we finally made our way to our seats. Well our seats that were on our tickets were occupied so we sat somewhere else that was a lot more comfortable. I was ready to leave before the game even started, but my mom said we had to wait until at least the first inning. Well the first inning came and went. All three outs in less than five minutes. I was thrilled!

We got up. Bought a pretzel for my mom. Grabbed my food. Left.


Video going home with my mommy :D


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig