Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12th Activities!

It's June 12th. I've waited an entire week once more to go to Six Flags!
So how was Six Flags Anna? Shitty. Absolute shit.
Click here to find out why!

So let's show you my day in photos, okay? Okay!
*Click on photos to make larger*

So my dad and I stopped at our center to weigh-in!

On our way to Six Flags!

Look at that awesome parking spot at Six Flags! YAY!

Six Flag sucks. Let's go to Costco!

Costco has the coolest chairs to sit in and take pictures of ones' legs!

We've got all of our Costco crap. Let's go home!

Home sweet home. What's going on Coda?
Take some pictures with me lazy dog.

Hey Lucy! Come here it's our daily picture time!

Hey I know!
I'll instagram the many personalities of myself to Instagram now!

Fin.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig