Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIW June 5th and 12th

So it's that time of the week again: Weigh-In Wednesday! 

The thought of making a blog post last week about my weight loss never really impacted my brain as much as this week has, so here it is - An update on both Weigh-In Wednesday that you may have missed! Well, unless you're a YouTube follower. Than you just know everything about my life by now because I mean... I'm not one to be shy about sharing info.

Anyways last week (June 5th) I lost an astonishing 3.5lbs! It's astonishing because of how far I'v come on the program and I haven't had a weight loss like that in a few months now. Most of my weight is coming off slower and slower just because of where I am. Anyways, it was a big surprise and we figured it was because of all the whip cream and bubble gum I had stopped consuming. That's right - I went cold turkey on both said items.

-----

Now today is June 12th and nearing 100 degress. I'm dying over here! Well my father and I both went to go weigh in today. He lost a pound, and I unfortunately gained back .5 pounds. We all agreed it was most likely water weight thanks to Provera (you know that dumbass kick start period pill thingy I have to take to get my menstrual cycle back up and working). Because of Provera my counselor has advised me to just drink shakes this entire week. Well fucks sake. It's like Mayday May again, but this time thanks to my dumb body that can't regulate. #ugh

Hopefully next week goes splendid and I drop a pound or two!


June 12th Car WIW Video:

June 12th Official WIW Video:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig