Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Exercise Classes

I'm almost 100 pounds down and I believe I've become the laziest I've ever been in my life! OH NO - that's not good. It's time to change up some things in my life.

My schooling doesn't start back up until August so what's there to do before then? Make the best out of this summer!

So... Last my new Medifast counselor Kay told me we should up my exercise. #ugh I agreed and so far I've been doing really well. It's not that I don't like exercising, it's just after a certain point in the day I don't want to work out. It's hot. Texas is hot after like 9 am, ha-ha.

I ventured on my gym's website, 24 hour fitness, and began looking at some of their classes. I got really excited when I saw Zumba on their schedule. Kay advised me I should take a Zumba class, and now I might actually do it! Yay!

So here's what I'm thinking about doing...
*Click on the photos to view larger images*




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig