Saturday, April 13, 2013

So Guess what?!

I'm updating this super duper site and hopefully will have everything up including new recipes along with pictures and information and all that cool jazz throughout the week!

Right now I'm working on an icon table for my recipes page (just took it down). Instead of me having to type out the list remotely every time  a picture will be placed up instead of my meal. If you think it looks delicious then you'll click it. You might be surprised what looks appealing to you after you clicked it, and hey, maybe you'll get out of your little comfort zone and actually try the recipe!

I will though split up the meals. An example would be I'd have a meat section, breakfast section, dessert section - all that good yummy stuff!

Anyways I promise I'm working on the site and not forgetting about it!

Love,
Anna
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig