Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 5th - Cody Flys IN!

Cody flew in on July 5th from Augusta, GA!
No.. No.. he doesn't live in Georgia.. that's just the nearest airport.
Gotta love Priceline though, right? That's how he got here!

Cody' s Trip Plans: July 5th - 19th 

At the airport waiting for Cody to finally arrive!

After Cody arrived we went back to the house to pick up my clothes.
I also went back to let the dogs out once more and to feed my grandmother.
Then he and I went off to my other grandmother's lake house!

We got there at the nice temperature of 100 degrees.
You know.. a lake house is suppose to have water in the lake.
I walked into the middle of the lake and back. That's how empty it was!

Anyways... Cody and I went exploring that evening.
We found some mussels - Lake Mussels!


Cody definitely has muscles (ha-ha, dumb pun)

Here is my mommy and my grandmother (mom's mom)

Here are random dogs that kept coming over here.
They belonged to the people two docks down on the left!



Playing with the camera on my phone inside and out.
Since Cody was our guest he got a bedroom... while I got the couch.
That's some bull...


That night I got my mom to agree to play Hand and Foot.
If you haven't played you're missing out on a very intense card game.
My mom kicked our ass. I think she cheated...

Of course fireworks also happened! 
Thankfully I was there to see them all!
I was kinda sad though that I didn't get to shoot any off this year.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig