Friday, July 19, 2013

Date Night


Cody's idea of a date is taking me to a place full of sweaty men that smells like horse poop. God, that boy knows me so well. 
Who doesn't like Medieval Times? I know I do!
It's date night, and Cody got us front row seats to Medieval Times Dallas.
Our Knight for cheering was the Black and White knight.


I saw a tankard as we waited to go through the doors, and I told Cody I'd love to have one! I'm old enough to drink so I had all these crazy ideas of getting a beer or something. Since I've never had alochol before and don't plan too Cody opted in and got a Strawberry Daiquiri in the tankard. I managed to get whip cream on top and ate it. (Don't tell my counselor :S)!


While we waited we went over and explored all the different things they had to offer. We finally found the word booth and we both fell in love with different swords. Of course the Halo sword caught my eye, while a blue dagger caught Cody's. Then we saw an Elder Scrolls sword and Cody decided he'd buy me the Halo sword from Amazon since it was cheaper and the same sword. I was happy and excited as we purchased our swords. We'd come back later after the show and pick them up. Apparently people forget about that a lot.

The doors finally opened and we both tried our hardest to get to our seats at the front. Well when we finally got to our table the seats were taken. Actually let me rephrase that, they were there just not together and separate because people today are anti-social little poops and don't want to sit next to one another. Our waiter appeared and made everyone move over one seat. The lady with her kids kept eyeing me and give us nasty looks because she was pissed she had to move down a seat. So throughout the entire show she kept starring at us. I found it amusing that this lady was pissed, even though there were signs everywhere saying sit next to one another. No empty spaces. Women, right?


EVIL LADY

Anyways the show was about to start and our waiter, Andrew, was very nice and was a little dazzled when I opted out of the entire meal. I already had my lean and green, but after I told them that he said he'd box up my meal for me. He was very sweet, and had no problem throwing some moves at me. Cody got jealous and placed his arm around me when he appeared. I was amused.

Overall it was a very fun adventure date to go on. Sadly our Knight did not win. The Red (hot) Knight won over everyone else. I could see myself coming here again eventually down the road. 

Enjoy the photos of our show!












The live Hawk guy. The Hawk landed on some poor persons table.



Andrew gave Cody my soup, toast, and dessert!


This was the bad guy.




The B&W Knight helper person looked like muscular, chiseled Cody






Our Knight was victorious in his first slaughter!



Then he went and got his ass kicked by this guy. Phfft,



The Red Knight strikes down his first victory!




Bad guy came out. Fought. Lost. The End.



Then Cody and I left at around 7:30ish. This is what it looks like it Texas at 7:30ish. Still perfectly day outside, even with the storm clouds around. It had rained while we were in there. Our show didn't start till 5:15 which was suppose to start at 5pm. We didn't get our seats until 5:10.

Overall this was a great date! Thanks babe.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig