Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Fish Fry


Every year the P. P. Fire Department holds a fish fry the Saturday after the Fourth. We, as always, attended.
(I had nothing to eat, not even one french fry!)

We got there at about 11:30. We had to wait for my Texas cousins to appear. When they finally arrived, we left. Took us about five minutes to get there. Remember that patriotic cake I made earlier?
Well these people ate it. THEY ATE IT ALL!

Cody hates fish. So why not bring him to a fish fry, eh?
These are the pictures of the Fish Fry!

Look at that delicious cake!


Two cuties, right?

The Family and then Cody & I

Walking into the fire department (they hold the fish fry in the station)





 Lucky us! Hot fresh food!


Cody pondering.. "Why or why did I fly out here for this..."


Cody and I left a few hours later. Our car said it was hot outside.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig